Join us at SPLASH for an action packed guest speaker programme, proudly presented by ALAFQ:
MORNING SESSION – SAFETY & SWIM SCHOOLS – 10:30am to 12:30pm
- Paul Barry, RLSS QLD CEO – New Lifeguard Accreditation and Public Pool Safety Research
- David Speechley – Update on GSPO Development
- Ross Gage, ASSA – ASSA’s role and how it works with other associations
AFTERNOON SESSION – AUTOMATION – 1:30pm to 3:30pm
- Bryn Whales, Sales Manager Jonas Leisure – Member Automation
- Michael Bystram, Manager of Centaman Entrance Control – Gate Automation
- David Brauer, Brauer Industries – Chemical Automation
- Jon Maskell, International Business Manager of Certikin International (Astral Pool) – Filtration Control
JOIN US AT THE SPASA GALA DINNER FOR THE ALFAQ AWARDS
Members wishing to attend need to book their own ticket at www.splashexpo.com.au.
Just mention you’re with ALFAQ when booking.
Please RSVP to Dan Kwaczynski or John Hardy by 27th July 2018
We look forward to seeing you there.
Download the event flyer here
ALFAQ Event Flyer – Safety, Swim Schools & Automation 2018
Gold Coast Convetion & Exhibition Centre
2684-2690 Gold Coast Hwy,
Broadbeach QLD 4218
Dan Kwaczynski or John Hardy by 27th July
Call John 0407 310 118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org