On 11th October 2016, ALFAQ and its members gathered at the Gold Coast Aquatic Centre to learn about the new draft “Water Quality Guidelines” to be published by Queensland Health. It was one of the best learning sessions hosted by ALFAQ with a big member turnout to hear from the very people preparing the new water quality guidelines.
The impressive keynote speakers included:
Water Quality Professionals
- Greg Jackson – Director, Water Unit – Health Protection Branch QLD Health
- Dr Michael Lawrence – Water Engineering Specialist, Bligh and Tanner
- John Charles – National Sales Manager, Focus Products
- Elena Gosse – CEO, Australian Innovative Systems
Special thanks and mention to our event sponsors:
- Australian Innovative Systems
- Focus Products
- Ozone Swim
Download the Aquatic Learning Session’s – Water Quality Presentation here.